Join the Full Range Team!
YOUR LIFE. YOUR GOALS. YOUR WAY.
Our slogan isn’t just about patients! We are proud of our one-on-one model that allows you the freedom to treat your patients the best way possible! We take your professional goals personally and work with you to achieve them. Our team structure provides the resources you need to be successful and satisfied with each and every day! Take the first step by submitting your resume today!
- Perform treatment consistent with the profession of physical therapy in a high quality manner. Services provided in home of patients on one-on-one basis.
- Complete documentation within 24 hours.
- This position includes patients in and around Chester County, PA.
- Contact new in-home patients within 24 hours, unless otherwise noted
- Coordinate and communicate with supervising physical therapist on daily basis
- Abide by weekly documentation workflow
- Reach out to management with any questions or needs in a timely manner
- This position could be a consistent Part Time or a Per Diem position based on your availability.
- Attend monthly meeting
- Perform yearly performance reviews of self with submission of performance appraisal to supervisor.
- Participate in weekly interdisciplinary communication to discuss patients to maintain clinical excellence and team approach.