YOUR LIFE. YOUR GOALS. YOUR WAY.
Our slogan isn’t just about patients! We are proud of our one-on-one model that allows you the freedom to treat your patients the best way possible! We take your professional goals personally and work with you to achieve them. Our team structure provides the resources you need to be successful and satisfied with each and every day! Take the first step by submitting your resume today!
- Perform evaluation and treatment consistent with the profession of physical therapy in a high quality manner.
- Complete documentation within 24 hours.
- This position is an outpatient position working in our Drexel Hill office.
- Abide by documentation policies and expectations
- Assist in clinic management and business development initiatives
- Adhere to company policy handbook
- Reach out to management with any questions or needs in a timely manner.
- Perform yearly performance reviews of self with submission of performance appraisal to supervisor.
- Participate in team meetings to maintain clinical excellence and team approach.
- Preferred Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy training.
- Maintain lifelong learner mentality and continue to strive to be the best clinician possible.
- Monday to Friday
- Physical Therapy License (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)