Monday: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Tuesday: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Thursday: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am to 4:30 pm
Located in the Shoppes at Boot-Way
At the intersection of Boot Rd and Burke Rd., we are situated in a great residential area close to Exton, Downingtown, West Chester, Frazer, and Malvern!
Our one-on-one services and personalized approach will give you the care you need to get back on your feet!
Why Choose Us
Meet Our Team
Dr. Josh Hammaker PT, DPT
Assistant Director of Outpatient Services
- Return-to-Work Management for Workers with Mild Traumatic Head Injury
- Therapeutic Interventions for Workers with Mild Traumatic Head Injury
- Treatment of Meniscal Injuries
- What Every Clinician Should Know About ACL Injury and Treatment
- Management of Fingertip Injuries
- Evaluation and Treatment of the Frozen Shoulder
- Understanding Glenohumeral Joint Biomechanics and Exercise Implementation
- The Athlete Movement System: Spine
- The “How-To” of Teaching Patients About Pain
- A Clinical Application of Easing Pain via Neuroplasticity
- Strength Training for Older Adults Part 1: Lower Body Major Lifts
- Running Footwear: Shoes Impact Form, and Form Impacts Shoes
Josh joined the Full Range team in 2021. Josh’s enthusiasm for physical therapy and wellness is apparent from the first time you meet him. He attended Penn State University, where he studied exercise science and competed in wrestling.
Josh then attended Widener University where he earned his Doctor of Physical Therapy. During his time at Widener, he was part of the leadership team for the University’s Pro Bono Clinic. He also trained in running, wrestling, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. In 2016, Josh completed the Philadelphia Marathon.
Combining his athletic experience with his education and knowledge, allows Josh to help folks of all ages continue to do what they love. When not working, you can find Josh on the mats competing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Contact us today at 610-241-2685 or click here to schedule your appointment with Dr. Josh Hammaker!
No Prescription Needed
Pre-Post Op Rehab
Sports Injury Rehab
Injury Prevention and Recovery
Fall Risk Screening
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
Strengthening and Stretching Instruction
Neck, Back, and Spine Rehabilitation
And much more…