Full Range West Chester is located in the Shoppes at Boot-Way at the convenient intersection of Boot Rd and Burke Rd! We are situated in a great residential area close to Exton, Downingtown, West Chester, Frazer, and Malvern!
Our West Chester office opened in the middle of 2018, expanding our unique outpatient physical therapy model to Chester County! Our one-on-one services and personalized approach will give you the care you need to get back on your feet!
Monday: 7:00 am-3:00 pm
Tuesday: 12:00 pm-8:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am-3:00 pm
Thursday: 12:00 pm-8:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am-3:00pm
Find Us At
Meet The Team
Dr. Josh Hammaker PT, DPT
- Return-to-Work Management for Workers with Mild Traumatic Head Injury
- Therapeutic Interventions for Workers with Mild Traumatic Head Injury
- Treatment of Meniscal Injuries
- What Every Clinician Should Know About ACL Injury and Treatment
- Management of Fingertip Injuries
- Evaluation and Treatment of the Frozen Shoulder
- Understanding Glenohumeral Joint Biomechanics and Exercise Implementation
- The Athlete Movement System: Spine
- The “How-To” of Teaching Patients About Pain
- A Clinical Application of Easing Pain via Neuroplasticity
- Strength Training for Older Adults Part 1: Lower Body Major Lifts
- Running Footwear: Shoes Impact Form, and Form Impacts Shoes
Josh joined the Full Range team in 2021. Josh’s enthusiasm for physical therapy and wellness is apparent from the first time you meet him. He attended Penn State University, where he studied exercise science and competed in wrestling.
Josh then attended Widener University where he earned his Doctor of Physical Therapy. During his time at Widener, he was part of the leadership team for the University’s Pro Bono Clinic. He also trained in running, wrestling, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. In 2016, Josh completed the Philadelphia Marathon.
Combining his athletic experience with his education and knowledge, allows Josh to help folks of all ages continue to do what they love. When not working, you can find Josh on the mats competing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Contact us today at 610-241-2685 or click here to schedule your appointment with Dr. Josh Hammaker!
Our Clinic Provides
- Individual Consultation & Appointments
- Direct Access
- McKenzie Method
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- LSVT Big
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Pre-Op and Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Injury Prevention
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Strengthening and Stretching Instruction
- Manual Therapy
- Joint Mobilizations
- Spine and Back Rehabilitation
- Neck Rehab
- Pain Management Modalities
- Fall Risk Screening
- Balance Training
- Functional Movement Screening
and much more…